Plant Name- Sansevieria
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors
- Plant Height- Upto 3 inches
- One Plant in containers can clean the air in roughly 50-100 square feet of floor space.
Sansevieria Plants Trivia:
- Origin: Sansevieria is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo.
- This plant is one of the best for filtering out formaldehyde, which is common in cleaning products, toilet paper, tissues and personal care products.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape, color and size may be of varying scale.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depend on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your product may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid over watering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.