- Plant Name- Money Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- 3 to 4 inches
Money Plant Trivia:
- Origin- This plant originated in Mo'orea, which is a high island in French Polynesia.
- Money plants can be put in the aquariums as well. The roots branch out till the bottom, and it partly floats giving a gorgeous look. They also provide the essential nutrients for the fish.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape, color and size may be of varying scale.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depend on seasonal availability.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your product may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.