- Plant Name- Jade Plant
- Plant Type- Succulent
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 4 inches
Jade Plant Trivia:
- Origin- It originates from South Africa, but it can be found in temperate regions all over the world today.
- Jade Plant is a perennial plant. It has a life span of more than 2 years. It is a low-maintenance succulent with delicate pink or white flowers that bloom in the spring.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape, color and size may be of varying scale.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your product may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.