Afghan Natural Gurbandi Almonds Choti Giri:
- Gurbandi almonds are rich in nutrients such as omega3, vitamin E, magnesium, fiber and protein
- 100% Natural, healthy and fresh with nothing artificial added. Good for an active life style and health, perfect for snacking.
- Gurbandi almonds, also known as Choti Giri. A small portion of the total yield is bitter because of the high concentration of oils.
- Grown locally, enjoyed globally. Directly from the fields of Afghanistan. Packed in transparent covers to display product quality
- Store in cool and dry place
Gurbandi almonds are a bit smaller in size, but rich in nutrients. Gurbandi giri has a high content of almond oil then California almonds. Gurbandi almonds are suitable for direct consumption. We proudly connect the farmers of Afghanistan to the rest of the world to create a memorable foodie experience the way it should be experienced-healthy and fresh with nothing artificial added and totally organic. All-natural, vegan, non-gmo, gluten proof. Consistency in taste, aroma and across the year.
"NOTE: A small portion is bitter because of high oil Content"