Healthy Benefits of Cardamom
Cardamom is a spice with an intense, slightly sweet flavor that some people compare to mint.
It originated in India but is available worldwide today and used in both sweet and savory recipes.
The seeds, oils and extracts of cardamom are thought to have impressive medicinal properties and have been used in traditional medicine for centuries
- Improves Digestion
- Beats Bad Breath
- Improves Kidney Health
- Regularizes Heart Rate
- Improves Appetite
- Detoxifies the Body
- Grown without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides
- Enhances taste and flavour
- Packed with minerals like potassium, calcium and magnesium, cardamom is a gold mine for essential electrolytes. One of the main components of your blood, body fluids and cells is potassium. With its abundant supply of this essential mineral elaichi helps regularise your heart rate and keeps your blood pressure under control. Before to get to the solution, here are five causes of increase heart rate or tachycardia you should be aware of.
- Cardamom is a great source of manganese, a mineral which plays a key role in the production of an enzyme that scavenges and destroys free radicals. Apart from that, elaichi also has very strong detoxifying properties that help to cleanse the body and protect it from cancer and other allied diseases.
- Elaichi or cardamom is one of the most common spices seen in an Indian household. Not only does it add sweet taste and unique flavour to your dishes, it is also widely used as a natural mouth freshener.
- Green and Whole, fresh from farm
- No artificial colours and preservatives
- Hygienically packed
- Undergone stringent and rigorous laboratory tests to meet FSSAI food safety norms