- A great, healthier substitute for refined oils - suited for anything from sautéing to deep frying.
- Phytosterols and Resveratrol in Cold Pressed Groundnut oil are extremely beneficial
- Experience a natural groundnut aroma fill your home and make your food taste better. It's unique!
- Made with pride by a experts. Quality is a matter of conscience!
Our groundnut oil is an all purpose, healthy cooking choice. URAL means Mortar, a reminder of the wooden mortar we so value since . The product comes from Professor/Doctor Vinti Davar a renowned foods and nutrition expert with over 38 years of experience. We take care to source groundnuts that are not malformed, rotten or stored for a long time (thus avoiding noxious pesticides to keep off pests). The oil is unrefined and clarified naturally. This keeps nutrients intact. The oil may appear a bit cloudy or have tiny sediments at the bottom of the bottle; but it is not a cause of concern. This is not a mass production oil, it's a really pure handcrafted oil made for the discerning customers who appreciate quality.
- Healthier substitute for refined oils
- Fresh full grained groundnuts chosen for the best aroma
- No-chemical production and storage
- Natural clarification without refining and nutrients intact
- Food's natural flavour will remain unaltered
- Quality is a matter of conscience. Made with pride by a farmer
We maintain an all-natural production process and don’t standardize our oils using artificial colours or essences. There maybe a minor difference in aroma and colour across batches. Foaming/Frothing can happen during deep frying in any cold pressed, raw oil. It's because of excessive moisture in food and oil heat. Try frying a small ball of tamarind first to prevent frothing.